All organisations, large or small, public, private or governmental need to communicate with a range of stakeholders. This course will provide participants with knowledge and tools to develop an effective marketing communication strategy. It will also examine issues related to ethics, corporate social responsibility and industry controls that limit modern marketing communication.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify different marketing communications
- Develop marketing communication plan
- Align the plan with customer needs and organisation strategy
- Identify customer decision making process
- Implement most effective marketing communication
- Use creativity and innovation in different models of advertising