Sourcing and purchasing processes are essential to the success of modern organisations. This increasingly means sourcing both locally and internationally, each of which has associated costs and benefits. This course studies the strategic issues related to international sourcing, the pitfalls and best practices, and builds on the topics covered in the International Sourcing and Purchasing Module.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand and manage the key issues associated with International Sourcing
- Develop and extend supplier relationships
- Manage international suppliers
- Understand and mitigate the risks of dealing with international suppliers
- Use best practice in international sourcing