This course will look at the principles and practice of public relations communications and will provide delegates with a wide range of skills and approaches to dramatically improve their knowledge and effectiveness in the workplace.
The course will have a strong focus on the challenges faced by marketing and PR professionals in the rapidly-changing landscape of the digital age. It will focus on arming delegates with practical solutions to the challenges of communicating through social media, which can be an easily affordable and effective way to advertise and communicate with mass audiences.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the changing media landscape
- Understand the relationship between PR, marketing and advertising
- Deliver social media friendly communications
- Enhance their press release writing skills
- Build effective, coordinated online campaigns
- Effectively present your PR campaign
- Effectively evaluate the results of your PR campaign