The course is designed to help managers understand why corporate social responsibility is important in the modern business environment and enable them to examine how organisational behaviour is impacted by CSR. The course will then continue to identify how CSR can be incorporated into strategy formulation.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand how to formulate a CSR strategy
- Explain the importance of corporate social responsibility
- Make a business case for CSR
- Understand the importance of Public Relations in creating and maintaining a CSR strategy
- Understand the impact CSR has on the organisation