Training and development is a critical strategic function which forms a major component of organisational growth and success.
This programme will enable the specialist of training and development operations to create, manage and evaluate a cost-effective, value adding training function which meets the needs of the organisation.
This programme will emphasise the value of undertaking a full training needs analysis in order to be able to tailor training and development activities to your organisations objectives. It will also provide delegates with an understanding of the process underpinning the creation of training courses and the development of training specialists.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Analyse training needs at different levels
- Effectively manage and optimise your training budget
- Consider organisational strategy and available resources
- Develop focussed and effective training programmes
- Engage with and develop training specialists
- Evaluate return on investment from training