HR Administrators have a crucial role to play in contributing towards the effectiveness of their department. This stimulating new programme provides an opportunity for delegates to acquire the skills and practical application of tools and techniques, to support the key HR processes and procedures. Delegates will learn about the latest methods that HR professionals utilise today for building a high performance organisation.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the structure of a HR department
- Perform job analysis
- Create job descriptions and persona specifications
- Understand the steps involved in a recruitment process
- Deliver the induction and basic training for a new employee
- Plan and administer performance appraisals