This course will enable delegates to; understand and apply appropriate strategic financial management tools, evaluate financial management options and assess and evaluate proposed strategies in the context of management needs and organisational policies.
This programme will cover the principles, techniques and skills involved in effective strategic financial management, delegates will receive an understanding of the impact of financial management on corporate risk and how to contribute more effectively to corporate strategy by taking a more proactive and forward looking approach.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the link between financial strategy and business strategy
- Contribute more effectively to corporate strategy
- Understand how to manage working capital to reduce risk and increase profitability
- Appreciate the relative merits of different sources of finance
- Understand the link between capital structure and risk
- Be able to appraise capital investment projects using a number of approaches