This programme is designed to provide delegates with an effective source of environmental information and should be a key part of any executive’s environmental scanning strategy. The course reviews key external information from a number of perspectives, including economic, governance, technological and accounting.
Delegates will develop an understanding of contemporary strategic issues which is essential to their organisations long-term survival and growth in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop an improved awareness of the importance of external information in strategic decision making
- Recognise key global and regional economic opportunities and challenges
- Understand current corporate governance issues and frameworks
- Implement recent changes in accounting practice and techniques
- Appreciate the impact of recent developments in technology and their potential business impact
- Appreciate key green issues, the policy framework and the potential impact on business.