This course will equip delegates with the key skills and tools required to develop and implement a strategic approach to public relations, both internally and externally. Delegates will look at practical ways in which a PR strategy can be created and will see how public relations should become an integral part of corporate strategy, in order to effectively manage an organisation’s reputation.
The course will have a strong focus on the challenges faced by marketing and PR professionals in the rapidly-changing landscape of the digital age.
This course will also explore communicating strategy and making decisions in uncertainty while ensuring that delegates can evaluate and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop PR strategy plans
- Communicate your strategy to senior management
- Build an online media campaign
- Create social media objectives
- Understand the impact of social media
- Communicate change internally
- Effectively present your PR campaign
- Effectively evaluate the results of your PR campaign