Strategic Change Management for HR Professionals
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
Strategically managing organisational change is a key challenge for HR professionals. With organisations constantly facing rapid change from a number of drivers including customer needs, evolving markets and new technology, it is essential to understand and manage change, while controlling the impact on your personnel.
This course has been designed to provide human resources professionals with the skills to drive change effectively and to focus on key strategic issues to bring about transformational change.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This course is designed for HR professionals and Senior HR Specialist who are responsible or are directly involved in leading strategic change and managing the process through the HR department.
Online Course | £1950
Change management analysis
- Appreciating the current organisational environment and the drivers for change
- Developing change strategies with management and stakeholders
- Assessing organisational readiness for change
- Completing Force Field Analysis and making decisions for change
- Changing organisational culture
- Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion
Employee engagement: translating strategy into action
- Designing employee engagement strategies
- Assessing and measuring employee feedback
- Pulse check vs employee engagement surveys
- Benefits of empowerment and creating space for employee voice
- Conducting stay interviews to assess motivation
Evaluation metrics, value and impact
- The role of HR analytics: benchmarking & performance indicators
- Techniques for monitoring, auditing and evaluating the implementation of change
- Maximising value gained from organisation resources and capabilities
- Dealing with the resistance to change
- Measuring ‘return on investment’
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need for change within the organisations current context
- Develop a change vision
- Align your strategy and culture to change
- Ensure employee engagement to translate change into action
- Evaluate the success of your change strategy
- Managing Change
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Strategy