People Performance Management
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
It is essential for modern managers to have the ability to understand, motivate and manage their individuals and teams effectively. Helping others manage their performance and ensuring they have the right skills, knowledge, experience and behaviours to do a good job and get good results is crucial for any organisation.
The performance of one individual can affect that of the whole organisation. This is why effective performance management is so critical.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This enlightening course is designed for Supervisors, Line Managers, Team Leaders and those who want to know more about the tools and techniques of managing people performance and improving efficiency in their teams.
Online Course | £1950
Understanding performance management
- The benefits of an effective performance management process
- The trends in performance management: what the future looks like
- Understanding the job performance cycle
- Identifying and setting performance objectives and KPI’s against business goals
- The Do’s and Don’ts for effective appraisals and reviews
- Monitoring individuals’ performance
Planning and preparing for performance reviews
- Collecting and recording ‘evidence’ and examples
- Developing a checklist for before, during and after the meeting
- Creating an agenda
- Linking the performance to a competency framework
- Understanding the desired outcomes
Facilitating the review meeting – practical application
- Effective communication
- Clarifying and recording information during the review meeting
- Motivating through feedback
- Delivering effective feedback
- Handling under-performance
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Set performance and behavioural objectives
- Understand and implement the latest trends in managing performance
- Develop an appraisal checklist and agenda
- Employ effective questioning techniques
- Use active listening to improve communication
- Motivate individuals and teams for better results
- Deliver valuable feedback
- Performance Management
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Motivating Staff