Organisational Skills for Team Leaders
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
Being able to navigate flexibly between different styles of management is crucial in order to successfully lead a team comprised of differing skill-sets and personalities.
This course delivers the knowledge and understanding to grow team capabilities, plan the workforce effectively and improve team dynamics while achieving organisational goals and delivering projects efficiently.
Delegates will gain the necessary skills to delegate and assign responsibilities, manage time, conduct productive meetings and communicate with impact in face-to-face and remote interactions.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This inspiring programme is designed for supervisors and line managers and newly appointed manager who wish to develop individual, group and one-on-one leadership skills and achieve organisational effectiveness through effective planning and delegation.
Online Course | £2500
Stepping into a team leader role
- Identifying the role of supervisor and team leader
- Understanding the impact of different leadership & management types
- Building your reputation within the team and the organisation
Understanding team dynamics
- Appreciating and diagnosing individual and team capabilities and competencies
- Understanding team dynamics to strengthen team cohesion
- Creating a culture of trust and growth through inclusivity, coaching and learning
Essential planning and team management
- Workforce planning
- Recruiting and on-boarding new team-members
- Conducting effective meetings face to face and virtually
Delegation and managing projects
- Communicating goals, objectives and scope to the team
- Preparing the delegation process
- Setting actionable tasks and deadlines
- Supervising project completion, reporting and delivering feedback
- Time management tools and techniques
- Handling priorities and dealing with different types of employees
- Dealing with roadblocks and become an enabler for the team success
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the manager’s role and identify different types of management style
- Diagnose individual and team competencies
- Carry out workforce planning in line with organisational objectives
- Conduct effective operational meetings
- Manage projects successfully
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Handle business priorities
- Employ time management skills
- Enable team success
- Time Management
- Meeting Management