This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
All organisations, large or small, public, private or government need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
This course has been designed to provide participants with knowledge and tools to develop marketing communication with which their audience can engage with products, services, brands and organisation. It will also examine issues related to ethics, corporate social responsibility and industry controls that limit modern marketing communication.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This practical programme is designed for marketing professionals and all those who are involved in the decision-making process of marketing communication.
Online Course | £1950
Defining marketing communication
- The role of marketing communication
- Attitude formation
- Communication differences
- Understanding how customers process information
Marketing communication – Strategy and Planning
- Big Data - Segmentation, Ttargeting and positioning
- The customer decision-making process
- Customer perceived risk
- Strategy and marketing communication
Advertising and strategy
- The key elements of a successful marketing communications brief
- Advertising messages and creative approaches
- Effectiveness of promotional tools
- Internal marketing communication
- Evaluating marketing communication
At the end of this programme delegates will be able to:
- Identify different types of marketing communication
- Develop marketing communication plans
- Better understand customers and markets
- Understand Big Data and apply an informed approach to segmentation and targeting
- Align the plan with customer needs and organisation strategy
- Identify customer decision making processes
- Implement effective marketing communication
- Use creativity and innovation in different modes of advertising
- Marketing Communications