Identifying Training Needs and Preparing a Development Plan
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
Training and development is a critical strategic function, which forms a major component of organisational growth and success. Ensuring the right people get the right training and development so that they can work efficiently is a challenging task, which when conducted effectively will bring huge gains for teams and individuals.
This course has been designed to guide delegates through the vital elements of identifying and collating training needs. It will provide them with the essential tools to ensure they will be able to formulate and deliver a successful and professional development plan for their team or organisation.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This highly practical course is designed for Training and Development Analysts, Controllers and all those with overall responsibility for formal and informal training and development activities within the organisation, delivering solutions to meet organisational needs.
Online Course | £1950
Identifying and analysing the needs of your business
- Understanding the goals and requirements of an organisation
- The difference between TNA (training needs analysis) and LNA (learning needs analysis)
- Processes and procedures to assess perceived needs
- Working with stakeholders and identifying key people involved
- Communicating the TNA process at all levels within the organisation
Conducting a training needs analysis
- Designing a training needs analysis
- Using tools to record and track information
- Appreciating the importance of current records
- Designing different approaches to gathering information
- Producing reports and disseminating the information to stakeholders
Preparing and implementing the development plan
- Formulating a training and development programme
- Individual and team development plans
- Choosing training providers and understanding costing elements
- Monitoring and assessing the programme: evaluating during and after
- Formal or informal interventions: using the 70:20:10 approach to learning
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Design a Training Needs Analysis
- Gather and collate information
- Produce a report detailing your findings
- Implementing a training and development plan
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Training and Development