Emotional Intelligence (Virtual Course)
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. It is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence on others to develop business sustainable success.
This course will provide the tools for a leader to achieve excellence through ideas and principles, introducing approaches to enhance the quality of one's leadership, which will deliver a measurable improvement in how others respond to them. Emotionally intelligent leaders see themselves as a part of a whole, and this course will empower delegates to do this successfully.
This course is delivered as Virtual Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This intuitive and essential course is designed for managers, team leaders, supervisors and all individuals with management responsibilities, whose success depends on managing people through clear communication and a cooperative attitude.
Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Emotional Intelligence: Why EQ can be more important than IQ?
- Developing the four pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Applications and benefits of EI in the business environment
- How EI can improve bottom line
Communication and coaching
- Communicating effectively with compassion and empathy
- Building relationships using rapport
- Understanding the relationship between body language and emotions
- Listening skills - how to hear and be present
- Coaching others to improve self-awareness and self-management
Leading teams effectively
- Leading a cohesive team using Emotional Intelligence
- Developing multicultural collaboration
- Creating an environment of openness and trust
- Providing valuable and honest feedback
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Emotional intelligence
- Communicate and coach your team effectively
- Develop an emotionally intelligent leadership style
- Apply the concept of workforce intelligence
- Build empathy
- Improve self-awareness
- Build trust
- Emotional Intelligence