This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. It is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence on others to develop business sustainable success.
This course will provide the tools for a leader to achieve excellence through ideas and principles, introducing approaches to enhance the quality of one's leadership, which will deliver a measurable improvement in how others respond to them. Emotionally intelligent leaders see themselves as a part of a whole, and this course will empower delegates to do this successfully.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This intuitive and essential course is designed for managers, team leaders, supervisors and all individuals with management responsibilities, whose success depends on managing people through clear communication and a cooperative attitude.
Online Course | £1950
Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Emotional Intelligence: Why EQ can be more important than IQ?
- Developing the four pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Applications and benefits of EI in the business environment
- How EI can improve bottom line
The Emotionally Intelligent leader
- Why EI is important in team leadership?
- Leadership traits & behaviours
- Emotionally intelligent leadership styles
- Leadership in the fourth industrial revolution
- Leading across the generations
- Silent Gen to Z Gen
Organisation and culture
- Becoming an organisation that values and fosters Emotional Intelligence
- Workplace Intelligence “the art of creating a better experience of work that drives tangible business results”
- Emotional Intelligence in recruitment and selection
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the new age of industry
- Understand Emotional intelligence
- Develop an emotionally intelligent leadership style
- Apply the concept of workforce intelligence
- Build empathy
- Improve self-awareness
- Build trust
- Emotional Intelligence