Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
Communicating effectively and the ability to get your message across in a direct and authentic way is key to effective management and leadership. The assertive behaviours that delegates will develop will help them to stand up for their position and to persuade others to see their point of view.
This course has been designed to provide tools and techniques to apply open, direct and honest communication, developing core interpersonal skills to become more confident and effective when dealing with employees and clients.
The course will also demonstrate the value of Emotional Intelligence, listening skills and delivering valuable feedback.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This course is designed for all those who recognise that good communication skills and assertiveness are key factors in enabling them to achieve outstanding performance within the workplace. This course will be of great value for anyone looking to improve leadership and management communications across the organisation.
Online Course | £2200
Key competencies of effective communication
- The communication cycle and its barriers
- Improving communication using the Johari Window
- Listening and hearing, the key to understanding
- Effective questioning techniques
- Persuasive body language tools
Assertiveness and confidence
- Understanding non-assertive behaviours and how to deal with them
- Applying assertiveness
- Your assertive rights and how to stand up for them
- Practice and rehearse assertive behaviour patterns
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Utilising rapport to build relationships
- Building a positive and optimistic mind-set
- Managing stress effectively in the workplace
Communicating and presenting information
- Tactics to communicate your message
- Tools and techniques for presenting
- Developing your presentation skills
- Practicing and rehearsing to ensure the message has been received
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the communication cycle
- Improve listening skills
- Utilise questioning techniques
- Recognise non-assertive behaviours
- Apply the principles of assertiveness to build relationships
- Develop rapport
- Have a greater understanding of Emotional Intelligence
- Recognise the impact unconscious bias has on understanding difference cultures
- Present information to build confidence
- Listening and Questioning
- Emotional Intelligence