This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
Digital Transformation is so much more than introducing new IT equipment to the organisation. It calls a full change in mindset and reconsideration of how a business serves its customers and delivers value through their services and products. In this digital age when time is valued so greatly, customers expect their providers to react and respond faster than ever before.
These challenges require looking at business processes throughout the organisation to appreciate how technology can be used to improve productivity.
This course will be help delegates plan, determine and prepare to embrace opportunities and how to leverage them using technology to sustain competitive advantage.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This essential course is designed for Managers/Consultants working to deliver strategic objectives, Programme and Project Managers Product Managers IT and Business professionals who are involved in decision making and operational services delivery.
Online Course | £1950
Initiating Your Digital Transformation
- Defining digital transformation
- Digital transformation and achieving vision
- Understanding challenges and opportunities
- Defining SMART objectives for your transformation
- Operational challenges of digitally transforming:
- Governance and processes
- Nurturing talent - finding your best team for transformation and developing transformation competencies
Creating a Digital Transformation strategy
- The Senior Management Team (SMT) and digital transformation
- Securing a budget for the transformation project
- Develop an innovative and flexible transformation-ready culture
- Developing your transformation strategy
- Using Agile for digital change
Leverage your digital future now
- Understanding key technologies:
- Video conferencing and ‘work from home’ technology
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Big data, Cloud, mobile, the internet of Things (IOT) and robotic process automation (RPA)
- Integrating digital for optimum business results
- Training your organisation
- Evaluating your digital transformation: showing tangible and intangible value
- The importance of lifelong learning
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate Digital Transformation
- Link Digital Transformation to organisation strategy
- Define SMART objectives for the transformation
- Identify threats and capitalise on digital opportunities
- Obtain a buy-in from the Senior Management
- Learn how to leverage technology for business success
- Use Agile to plan and implement change
- Strategic Management