Design Thinking and Agile Management
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
The most effective organisations are those that recognise the need to be able to change quickly and encourage creative thinking. This however can be time-consuming so employing the right approach and frameworks can be crucial factors in achieving those objectives. This course will help delegates understand that the combination of design thinking and agile is the key sustain fast past change. Design thinking is a great methodology at solving problems and harnessing the opportunities therein, and Agile allows implement change faster for in-demand trends.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who is new to Design Thinking and wants a lively, hands-on introduction to its core principles. This will be valuable to those working in product design, idea creation and for project managers looking for an understanding of the principles of Agile management.
Online Course | £2500
Understanding Design Thinking processes
- Understanding customer behaviour and needs
- Putting users and customers at the centre of projects
- Making sense of data to gain customer insight
- User Research, Interviews and Data Clustering
Using Design Thinking tools to fuel innovation
- Designing and reframing the brief to build insights
- Building on research to create personas and narrative
- The Customer Journey Map
- Developing your design brief
Prototyping and testing ideas
- Unlocking creative thinking and the principles of ideation
- Propositions and ideation - Building a portfolio of concepts and ideas to test and refine
- Prototype building and testing ideas with end users
- Preparing to present and promote your ideas
Interaction of Design Thinking and Agile
- Why use Agile and design thinking together?
- Focusing on outcomes rather than output
- Customer desirability, technical feasibility and business viability and profitability
- Creating your agile project team
- Transforming design thinking to deliver the product through agile processes
Agile values and principles
- Understanding the Scrum framework
- Introduce Agile to your organisation
- The importance of leadership in an Agile environment
- Applying Agile to your business projects
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Design Thinking
- Use customer insight to impact idea generation
- Prototype and test ideas
- Combine Design Thinking and Agile principles
- Create an Agile project team