Client Relationship Management
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
Clear communication and managing expectations are key to keeping clients happy. This course explores how client interaction can be properly managed, examining the client relationship from initial engagement to lasting retention.
The course provides insights into how organisations can improve the level of service, minimise or avoid complaints, and ensure productive ongoing relationships.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those in legal and commercial functions, business development, sales or marketing and those with direct or indirect responsibility for client management and maintaining client relationships.
Building and maintaining client relationships
- The importance of client care in the business environment
- Building rapport and becoming a trusted adviser
- Importance of the contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Identifying and developing key performance indicators (KPIs)
Managing the working relationship
- Be more effective in managing expectations and difficult behaviour
- Understanding client behaviours and styles
- Communicating effectively with your clients
- Handling complaints and resolving difficult situations positively
- Questioning and listening skills
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of creating the business environment that encourages clients care
- Develop trust and rapport with clients
- Understand the role of Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Develop realistic key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Use effective communication skills
- Apply critical thinking and decisive decision making sills
- Contract Management/Administration
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)