This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 207 724 6007
This course has been designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to effectively understand and manage change initiatives in global organisations.
Whether anticipated or enforced, it is the board's responsibility to define and communicate the goals of change in order to direct the change process and to ensure that targets are achieved. This course will provide participants with an insight into the forces of change and the crucial factors required for success.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This practical course is designed for directors, development managers, executives and decision-makers, who wish to introduce the latest powerful techniques for planning and implementing change effectively.
Online Course | £1950
- Developing a change vision and strategy
- Identify the key drivers of value for the business
- Secure executive sponsorship for your change efforts
- Build critical competencies at all levels
Leading and managing change
- Understanding and applying Kotter’s ‘8 eight accelerators’ for leading change
- Recognising resistance to change and coaching people through the process
- ADKAR model to understand the building blocks of behaviour change
- Measuring the impact of success and value for the organisation
- The importance of sustainability for transformational change
- Stickability and Spreadability of the change initiative
- The power of paradigm shifts in reinforcing change
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the impact of organisational design
- Guide the organisation through all stages of change
- Foster a culture of trust
- Communicate the change process strategically
- Deal with resistance to change
- Measure performance for sustainability
- Managing Change