Advanced Project Management
29 Sep-01 Oct 20 (Online)
Course family: Online Training
Strategic Marketing Management
05-09 Oct 20 (London)
Course family: Marketing
Analysing Resources, Competencies and Strategic Capabilities
05-09 Oct 20 (London)
Course family: Management
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
This course covers proven strategic leadership and management methodologies that have resulted in breakthrough performance in international organisations. It examines theoretical and practical applications based on a concept known as Breakthrough Leadership.
It fosters a culture of growth and allows delegates to formulate better strategic plans to overcome challenges, become more aware of their team and to adapt and use resources more effectively.
Delegates will receive a thorough and action-oriented view of how an executive team can drive their workforce to achieve better performance.
Who should attend
This inspiring course is aimed at managers, department heads and decision makers who want to achieve a quantum leap in the performance of their team and profitability of their organisation.
Online Course | £1485
Breakthrough Leadership and Thinking – overview and key principles
- Breakthrough leadership process and methodology
- Aligning the business model to the purpose and vision of the organisation
- The tools and techniques for breakthrough leadership
- Developing a Leadership mind-set
- Recognising how to motivate and inspire the team
- Strategic issues and strategic innovative initiatives
- Seeing possibilities and developing strategic plans
- Planning to overcome barriers and difficulties
- Enabling transformation
- Sustaining the breakthrough
- Assure fresh perspective and space for breakthrough moments
- Achieve results by having mature accountability, metrics and tools
- Breakthrough Leadership: thinking like a CEO
- Enhancing leadership development and lifelong learning
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify and develop breakthrough leadership mind-set
- Develop strategic plans
- Align vision with actions
- Recognise individual drivers and team behaviours
- Work towards achievements and results
- Lead business transformation