Advanced Project Management
This course can be customised to client requirements.
For fees and relevant details please contact Customer support email@example.com or call
+44 207 724 6007
The pressure on companies to deliver projects on time and to budget is growing. This means that project managers need to be using high-level project management skills and operating with the most up-to-date approaches.
This advanced project management course has been designed to provide delegates with an overview of modern best practice methodologies and techniques to meet the demands of managing multiple and complex projects.
In an uncertain world the only certainty is individual skill set and approach. This advanced course will provide delegates with the tools to deliver effectively.
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
Who should attend
This practical course is designed for Project Managers and Directors seeking to enhance their effectiveness and skills in Project Management , It will also be of great benefit to those working in the procurement or contract function or for those working in technical areas who are regularly involved in projects.
Online Course | £1950
Project management in a fast changing world
- The need for agile businesses and agile people
- The value of highly trained project managers and project personnel
- Organisational project management
- Leading upwards (and sideways and downwards)
- Understanding and managing the behaviour of others
- Project governance and its importance to project control
- Developing overall project governance approach
- Stage gates – their value in the overall project control
- Prioritisation – ensuring the project is a ‘must have’ project
- Using earned value management to check on a projects progress
Traditional and modern approaches to delivering projects
- Comparing the benefits of Waterfall v agile v Kanban v scrum
- Critical chain method
- Keeping on track - effectively delivering against the project benefits
- Influencing others
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the project management maturity model and its implications
- Lead your project team with clear authority and clear purpose
- Ensure clear governance processes are in place to support project delivery
- Apply different approaches to project management, including waterfall project management, agile project management, Kanban and Scrum
- Project Management