Risk and Crisis Management
More than ever business managers are under an immense pressure to improve business performance and manage risks inherent in their business. To improve performance and manage risks effectively, business managers require the skills and knowledge to develop, evaluate, prioritise and manage their risk profile.
Having the skills to respond to a crisis situation and the impact this can have on all areas of your business can make a critical difference to how an organisation survives and functions when the unexpected happens.
This interactive course has been designed to look at the various risks that can put your business under unexpected pressure, and provide delegates with approaches and techniques to respond to them in an efficient and effective manner.
Who should attend
This stimulating and thought provoking programme is designed for newly appointed Managers and those who are assuming roles and responsibility to identify risks and face unforeseen challenges, which affect the organisation.
London | £3600
Dubai | $4400
Principles of risk management
- What is risk management?
- Why risk management so important?
- Types of risks that business managers must be aware of
- Risk management framework & processes
- Risk analysis, risk profiling and reporting
Operational risk management
- The Importance of operational risk management
- Sources of operational risks and their management
- Managing risk events and losses
- Early warning indicators
- Risk based operational plans
People risk management
- Importance of people risk management
- Types of risks associated with people within the organisation
- Developing and monitoring people risk profile
- Dealing with the diverse issues of people and managing the associated crisis
- Succession planning & business continuity
Supply Chain risk management
- The fundamentals of outsourcing
- Types of risks and crisis associated with the supply chain
- Developing supplier risk profile
- Managing and evaluating supply chain controls
Reputational risk and crisis management
- Cause and consequence of reputational risk
- Managing reputational risk
- Understanding and planning for crisis management
- Powerful crisis communication
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of risk management
- Use risk management as a value added business tool
- Be able to identify and manage key operational risks within the business
- Create risk based operational plans
- Manage and mitigate risk in the supply chain
- Improve business resilience
- Protect the reputation of the business in a crisis situation
- Strengthen risk management through experience