Managing a Hack
PR & Media
Research shows that less than 40% of global organisations have a cybersecurity plan, but 99.5% of organisations have been hacked.
This course will demonstrate practical approaches to how to react in the event of a cybersecurity breach. Our dynamic and practical approach will allow delegates to experience the challenges of managing cybersecurity in a demanding and realistic environment, showing how to retain control and clarity while under pressure.
Who should attend
This highly practical and interactive course is designed specifically for communications professionals working in marketing, PR and the Media.
Managing a Hack (1)
- Crisis management
- Setting up internal controls
- How to work with staff
- Supporting the Board
- How to work effectively with the IT department and how to support their work
Managing a Hack (2)
- Social media and digital
- Working with the Media
- Evaluating your communications
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Take control of any crisis emerging from a hack
- Demonstrate practical skills to deal with a cybersecurity breach
- Evaluate communication strategies
- Crisis Communication
- Internal Communication
- Managing a Hack
- Risk Management