Digital marketing is a key component of any modern marketing strategy. As technological advancement and buyer behavior continue to change dramatically, it has become increasingly important for an organisation to embrace these methods. This course will provide an introduction to the approaches and techniques required by providing participants with an understanding of how to design, deliver and measure digital marketing campaigns.
Who should attend
This practical course is designed for digital marketing specialists, those in marketing roles and for those looking to gain an understanding of how to design, deliver and measure digital marketing campaigns. It will also be of value to with day-to-day involvement in the management of digital channels, or the design of digital strategy.
- Paid media and promoting content
- Owned media and controlling your brand
- Earned media and the importance of SEO
- Routes to market and selling your product
- Digital marketing hubs and integrating your approach
- Modern metrics and measuring effectiveness
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand digital marketing
- Contribute to a digital marketing strategy
- Understand how to measure digital marketing effectiveness and make necessary improvements
- Understand the value of social media
- Understand modern marketing techniques
- Digital Marketing