Cybersecurity Risk Analysis and Planning
Protecting information and systems from major cyber threats
Digital developments present huge opportunities to organisation’s, but this also brings new risk and threats. As your business becomes increasingly dependent on online technology, it is exposed to cybersecurity threats which can be hugely disruptive and damaging to operations.
This relevant and current course will provide you with the tools and techniques to plan for the risk of cybersecurity threats, and help you prepare a team equipped to respond to a threat.
Who should attend
This course will be of great value to senior staff looking to get an overview of cybersecurity and best practice. It is also designed for communications professionals working in marketing, PR and the Media.
Cybersecurity Risk Assessment & Planning
- How to perform a cybersecurity risk assessment
- Potential mitigating actions
- How to write a cybersecurity plan for your organisation
- Building a diverse team
- Creativity and enterprise
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Perform a cybersecurity risk analysis
- Identify key roles and build your cybersecurity team
- Understand the actions required to mitigate risk
- Create a cybersecurity plan for your organisation
- Creativity and Innovation
- Risk Management