Cybersecurity Communications and Planning
Improving communications practice on cybersecurity
Speed and clarity of communication are essential in the event of a cybersecurity breach. This course will introduce delegates to the most effective approaches to design a communication plan and will also help to develop the communications skills required to ensure the message gets out.
The course will also improve communication of the goals and value of cybersecurity planning across the organisation, as well as introducing you to the key tools and techniques for internal and external communication of cybersecurity matters.
Who should attend
Working on cybersecurity issues is not just for IT professionals. This course will be of great value to senior staff looking to get an overview of cybersecurity and best practice. It is also designed for communications professionals working in marketing, PR and the Media.
London | £850
Cybersecurity Communications Planning
- How to write a specific cybersecurity communications plan for your organisation
- Best communications practice on cybersecurity
- How to improve communications in your organisation
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity communications
- Communicate the threat of cybersecurity to the organisation
- Understand how to communicate key information throughout the organisation in the event of a cybersecurity breach