Advanced Project Management
29 Sep-01 Oct 20 (Online)
Course family: Online Training
Strategic Marketing Management
05-09 Oct 20 (London)
Course family: Marketing
Analysing Resources, Competencies and Strategic Capabilities
05-09 Oct 20 (London)
Course family: Management
This course is delivered as Online Training. Learn more about our approach.
More than ever business managers are under an immense pressure to improve business performance and manage risks inherent in their business. Political unrest, economic instability, unexpected incidents and unplanned situations are impacting businesses in new and unforeseen ways.
This course has been designed to provide delegates with approaches and techniques to manage crises in an efficient and effective manner.
You will develop the skills required to respond to a crisis situation and minimise the impact this can have on all areas of your business.
Who should attend
This stimulating and thought provoking programme is designed for newly appointed managers and those who are assuming roles and responsibility to identify crisis risks and face unforeseen challenges which affect the organisation.
Online Course | £1650
Principles of crisis management
- Is it possible to plan for a crisis?
- The risk management process
- Assessing your organisations vulnerability to a crisis
- Effective contingency planning
- Making decisions in uncertainty and under duress
Crisis team leadership
- Assembling the right team
- Simulations and team training
- Keeping the team agile
- Planning and implementing your crisis response
- Leading under pressure
Managing crisis communication
- Using the crisis management plan to drive internal communication
- Communicating with clarity, transparency and honesty
- Planning necessary external communication
- Successful crisis communications through the media
- Using social media communications effectively
Individual Resilience in crisis situation
- Building resilience through self-awareness
- Helping others to be resilient and cope with stress
- Managing productivity and performance in a crisis
- Support mental health and wellbeing
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Learn how to assess your operation for crisis vulnerability
- Develop a solid crisis management plan
- Prepare and lead your crisis management team
- Develop your own personal resilience to deal with crisis situations
- Mange crisis communications and understand their impact
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management