Creating Digital Strategy
Digital tools and trends are becoming key factor in the modern business environment and Digital Strategy has become a critical factor in growing and sustaining organisations.
As we enter a period of unprecedented change, it is essential to adopt well-constructed digital strategies that change in the way we communicate, develop content and manage brand recognition and reputation.
This course has been designed to guide delegates through the process of identifying, articulating and executing digital opportunities that increase organisation’s competitive advantage, while sharing best practices and practical tips to support digital enterprises.
It will provide skills and knowledge to enhance operations through digitisation and enable stronger customer engagement.
Who should attend
This essential course is designed for Digital Marketing Managers and Specialists, those in marketing roles and those looking to gain an understanding of how to design, deliver and measure digital strategy. It will also be of value to with day-to-day involvement in the management of digital channels, or the design of digital marketing campaigns.
London | £3900
Dubai | $4950
Conducting strategic analysis for digital transformation
- Analysing the external environment, internal resources, competencies and strategic capability
- Aligning digital objectives to the organisations vision, mission and strategic objectives
- Recognise digital megatrends and best practices – How does Digital impact different business practices
- Identifying and mitigating areas of risk
Building the digital strategy
- Utilising the R.A.C.E (Reach, Act, Convert, Engage) framework to create an integrated digital strategy
- Budgeting for your digital strategy and ensuring effective resources
- The power of targeting—focussing marketing to boost conversion rates
- Defining online value proposition (OVP)
- Identifying and engaging with your audience Inbound and outbound strategies - cross media planning, the digital channel mix, mobile marketing and social media marketing
- Internal communications to drive external conversations
- WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Intranet and other social media
- Developing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Content creation and digital advertising
- Display and video advertising best practice.
- Ensuring content marketing is relevant, timely and riveting
- Email marketing, affiliate marketing, and marketing automation
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay Per Click
Strategic review and Digital MROI
- Using google analytics to report on metrics
- Analysing hard and soft measures of Digital MROI
- Creating a management report aligned to the strategic digital KPIs
- Incorporating rapid and exponential changes in the digital environment into your digital strategy
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key tools of strategic analysis
- Appreciate the components of building a digital strategy
- Define the impact of an organisation OVP
- Understand the impact of choosing the right communication channel to engage with customers
- Recognise the relationship between content creation and digital advertising
- Review a strategy and report on the impact across the organisation