Assessing and Understanding Cyber Security in your Organisation
Evaluating your organisation’s current approach to cybersecurity
This course will introduce delegates to the importance of cybersecurity in their organisation. By taking a practical approach, delegates will gain a strong understanding of best practice in this field, and be able to link this to their company’s current strategy and culture. It provides a great first step in understanding the importance of considering cybersecurity in modern business.
Who should attend
This introductory level course will be of great value to senior staff looking to get an overview of cybersecurity and best practice. It is also designed for communications professionals working in marketing, PR and the Media.
London | £850
Assessing and Understanding Cybersecurity in your Organisation
- The importance of cybersecurity
- Evaluating your organisation’s current approach to cybersecurity
- Attitude of the Board & your company's current cybersecurity company culture
- Best practice on cybersecurity
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity to your organisation
- Review your organisations preparedness for a handling a cybersecurity threat
- Communicate the threat of cybersecurity to senior staff in your organisation.