Directions from Heathrow
Approximately 45 minutes
The Heathrow Express runs every 15 minutes to Paddington train station. From there, you can take a taxi or the London Underground (see below) to the Centre. There are daily departures from platforms 6 and 7 from 5:10am to 11:40pm at Paddington Station.
is the London Transport bus service which runs to and from Heathrow Airport. This bus can be caught at designated bus stops directly outside the airport terminus. Passengers can be dropped off on Oxford Street, to the left of Marble Arch tube station. From here, you can take a taxi or walk to the centre. Please note, this service does take some time due to all the pick-ups.
The nearest tube stations to LMC are:
- Marylebone - Bakerloo Line
- Baker Street - Circle, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines
- Marble Arch - Jubilee and Central Lines
The Underground is divided into zones and fares are charged accordingly. A Travelcard gives you unlimited travel on train, tube and bus for one day within the required zones. To see a map of the London Underground click here.
- West - M40 to Marylebone Road (Seymour Place is just off the Marylebone Road)
- East - M25 to M40, to Marylebone Road
- North - M1 to Edgware Road, turn left onto Marylebone Road
- South - M25 to M40, to Marylebone Road
Please note: the London Management Centre is within London's Congestion Charge zone. For more details click here.
- Paddington - Heathrow Express and train to Oxford, Windsor, Bath and West England
- Marylebone - trains to Birmingham, Oxford, Warwick, Stratford-on-Avon and North England
- Euston - trains to Manchester and Liverpool
- King's Cross - trains to Scotland, Edinburgh, Leeds, York and Stansted
- Waterloo International - Eurostar (Paris, Brussels) and trains to Cardiff, Southampton, South East and West England