Directions from Gatwick
Approximately 1hour 15 minutes
Gatwick Express The Gatwick Express runs every 15 minutes to Victoria train station. From there, you can take a taxi or the London Underground (see below) to the Centre.
The nearest tube stations to LMC are:
- Marylebone - Bakerloo Line
- Baker Street - Circle, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines
- Marble Arch - Jubilee and Central Lines
The Underground is divided into zones and fares are charged accordingly. A Travelcard gives you unlimited travel on train, tube and bus for one day within the required zones. To see a map of the London Underground click here.
- West - M40 to Marylebone Road (Seymour Place is just off the Marylebone Road)
- East - M25 to M40, to Marylebone Road
- North - M1 to Edgware Road, turn left onto Marylebone Road
- South - M25 to M40, to Marylebone Road
Please note: the London Management Centre is within London's Congestion Charge zone. For more details click here.
- Victoria - Gatwick Express and train to Brighton, Windsor, Bath and South England
- Marylebone - trains to Birmingham, Oxford, Warwick, Stratford-on-Avon and North England
- Euston - trains to Manchester and Liverpool
- King's Cross - trains to Scotland, Edinburgh, Leeds, York and Stansted
- Waterloo International - Eurostar (Paris, Brussels) and trains to Cardiff, Southampton, South East and West England