Great Cumberland Place, London, W1C 1LZ
The Cumberland Hotel is London’s latest world-class hotel located on Oxford Street at the top of Park Lane. This stunning hotel features a very elegant interior design and also provides exceptional service and comfort making your stay enjoyable and unforgettable.
To take a virtual tour click on the link below
- Over 1,000 contemporary rooms, including the Jimi Hendrix Suite
- Destination bars and dining, from Carbon Bar to The Brasserie
- An exclusive Club Lounge for use by guests staying in our Executive Rooms
- Central location on Oxford Street, adjacent to Marble Arch Tube station
- Free super-fast business grade BT Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Restaurants and Bars
Some of London’s best restaurants and bars can be found at this Marble Arch hotel. Mix it up at Carbon Bar featuring industrial modern design and headlining DJs. Unwind at Momentus Champagne Bar for a morning coffee, splendid afternoon teas or Champagne cocktails. Expect the very best seasonal British food with a unique twist, served in The Brasserie or experience exclusive Private Dining. With five open kitchens, The Market will prepare breakfast fresh to order.
LMC Guests: call 0871 376 9014 / +44 845 305 8314 and book with us! Quote: London Management Centre or profile number 641618 when booking.
All rooms will be offered to LMC delegates with 15% off of the best available rate at the time of booking (includes breakfast).