An A-Z guide of the skills covered by LMC
The process of actuating a new process, service, project or business venture. Implementation is part of the wider process of managing change which includes planning and preparation before, communication and training during, and documentation, reporting and feedback after the change procedures have been implemented.
- Business Planning and Growth Strategies for World-Class Leaders PL31
This course will examine the reasons for profitability restrictions that are occurring in established industries as they compete within their existing marketplaces.
- Essential Management Skills M28
- Lean Leadership and Change (Modern Strategies for Achieving Success) LL5
. This course is designed to focus on building the knowledge necessary for leaders to implement and sustain a Lean culture while assessing their need and capacity for change. It will provide participants with the required tools to evaluate and change processes to enhance their organisational performance.
- Management of Change M33
- Modern Management Skills M29
- Robust Leadership and Executive Decision Making L19
This course will equip participants with tools and techniques for decisive and skilled decision making which will help them to outperform their competitors and become market leaders by focusing on the skills of Lean Leadership.
- The Complete Management Programme M100