An A-Z guide of the skills covered by LMC
The practice of supporting, directing and training an individual or group with the aim of improving themselves or their business. Coaching can be provided in a number of ways, including one-on-one tuition, group coaching sessions and large scale seminars. Business coaches are often called in when a business is perceived to be performing poorly, but many businesses also recognise the benefits of business coaching when the organisation is successful. Examples of the latter could be to ensure that best practices are continually adhered to, or to enable employees to understand just why they're succeeding. Coaches often specialise in different practice areas such as executive coaching, corporate coaching and leadership coaching.
- Achieving World Class Performance M8
- Developing Executive Leadership Skills EL9
This intensive course will focus on providing key skills and knowledge to leaders in order to steer an organisation throughout its life in all circumstances.
- Effective Management for Supervisors and Team Leaders SC33
- Effective People Management Using Emotional Intelligence PM6
- Inspirational Leadership and Change LC30
In today's competitive marketplace, the capability of an organisation's leadership team is paramount. This course encourages participants to combine the confidence, the energy and the vision to inspire an organisation to move forward.
- Inspirational Leadership and Creativity LC24
An inspirational leader instils life, confidence and energy into an organisation. This course gives participants the know-how to build a high-performance and high-trust culture.
- Leadership, Strategy and Navigating Change LS10
This course will identify the key elements that leaders must consider when formulating strategy and aligning the companies' strategic advantages to the business environment.
- Successful Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders (Achieving Business Success utilising NLP) SC32
- The Complete Management Programme M100
- The Senior Management Programme SM11