An A-Z guide of the skills covered by LMC
The process of analysing and improving the skills, knowledge, experience, and achievements of individuals relating to their working aspirations. The development the individual's career is a partnership between themselves, their immediate manager and an HR manager and is often designed to align with company objectives or long term strategy.
- HRM for Managers (Achieving Business Success Using NLP) HR18
- Human Resource Management and Career Development HR17
- Human Resources Management HR16
- Leadership and Development of Talent LT7
This course will provide delegates with tools and techniques needed to develop leadership talent and capacity building including succession planning in their own organisation.
- Leadership and Talent Management LT2
This course will provide participants with an opportunity to learn how to optimise talent deployment in order to maximise the organisational performance.
- Managing the Training and Development Function TD10